Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You Ain't Gonna Believe This!

OK....I know....been a while since I posted. Believe me, I have had many "blogable" moments, but no time (or assets) to take the picture or write it up.


These two can't go on on longer without sharing.


The first is THE FLUSHER.....


I've written before that we recently relocated to a new building. In the bathroom, there is a sign posted near the toilet. It speaks for itself. I guess it is politically correct to name human discharge as #1 and #2. Here all these years, I thought it was just a term used for small children! The picture speaks for itself...no further explanation necessary.


The second story I've named IT'S OK TO SHOW UP EARLY, BUT DON'T LEAVE EARLY!


Upon entry to the Richmond City Parking garage I read the sign -- early bird special $7.00 (in before 9:00 a.m and out between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. I entered the parking garage at 8:43 am (before 9:00). I left the garage at 11:29 a.m. (less than 3 hours) and was charged $12. When the parking attendant asked for the $12.00, I explained I arrived before 9. He said, "Yeah, but you left early!" Good grief!!
Til later ~~ Mom/Candy/Chief

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ok. I would have a serious issue with the parking garage nonsense. I can't believe you let that go!! :)