Thursday, February 19, 2009

Woo Hoo!



Woo hoo is right!! This is my application for graduation that went in the mail today! I'll be finished in May!!! It has been a good experience and I must admit I have learned a great deal. But.....I'm tired of living in my procrastination world. OK.....my kids come by it naturally! There. I said it!

On another note -- I went to Burger King for lunch today, stopping by the drive-thru to grab something to take back to the office. Upon approaching the microphone to place my order, I hear a voice, "you need to know, we are completely out of burgers, so please make another choice!" That meant EVERY type of burger -- the little shooters (new on the menu), whoppers, the steakburgers, etc. All burgers. Wait.......I thought I was a BURGER King. I guess he lost his crown, or tiara, or whatever he was wearing today.

On to homework this evening!

Til later ~~ Mom/Candy/Chief

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Maybe the Burger King should have stayed in bed today.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the application - good for you! That Burger King story is pretty funny - unless one is hungry

Laura R. said...

Chicken is better anyway...

I'm so excited about your graduation!!

Anonymous said...

The people demand a new post!